I share with you my chili recipe, entirely made with cheap and tasty ingredients. Chili is a good choice for a nice meal that isn’t expensive to make. I do mine in a slow cooker I think it tastes better, but you could also do it on the oven in a pan.
- 1 box of diced tomatoes (796ml)
- 1 box of tomato paste (156 ml)
- 2 cups of tomato juice or vegetable juice
- 2 boxes of red beans (you can mix with one of black beans too)
- 2 cups of chopped carrots
- 1/2 big spanish onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tb of italian spices
- 2 tb of chili spices
- sriracha sauce to the taste
- Mix all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook them for 4 hours at high of for 6 hours at low.
- Once it’s cooked unplugged the slow cooker and wait for 5 minutes.
- Ready to eat it with rice and a bit of cheese on top!