I love this mix of flavors, the colors and the taste! This is a cheap and fast recipe I make when the shrimps are on sale! The key ingredient is the sun-dried tomatoes and a lot of olive oil !
- 150g of shrimps
- 6 chunks of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 zucchini
- 1/4 of an onion
- 2 cups of macaronis
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Pepper and salt
- Put 8 cups of water in a casserole and boil it. Add the macaronis.
- Cut all the vegetables in big pieces and grill them with a little bit of olive oil in a pan.
- Add the shrimps in the same pan (take off the tails before) and add a little bit more oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, basil, pepper and salt on the vegetables and the shrimps (to your taste).
- Add a bit of sriracha sauce if you want it to be a little more spicy.
- Once the macaronis are cooked add them in the pan with the vegetables and the shrimps and add olive oil at the same time.
- Let it cook for a few minutes at low temperature and EAT IT!
**You can always change the macaronis for tortellinis or pennes.
**You can change the zucchini by the vegetables you have in your fridge.
Here’s another version of veggetables macaronis changing the zucchinis for aspargus! The sun-dried tomatoes is the key ingredient here again.