The meal of the poors, the meal of the teenagers, the meal of the busy people… The Kraft dinner is the meal for so many situations I can’t keep count. For me it’s a must. First of all, Kraft dinner is cheap, when you buy a pack on sale it’s 0.99 $ and if you get it regular price it’s not more than 2.20 $. Furthermore, Kraft dinner is fast and delightful. If you don’t like the original taste of it or if you want to make it a full meal with nutritous ingredients here is my recipe!
Pimp your KD recipe:
- 1 package of Kraft dinner original
- 1 pepper (the color you have)
- 1 1/2 cup of chopped brocoli
- 1/2 tofu bloc
- Black ground pepper
- Thyme or oregano
- Sriracha sauce
Recipe (gives 2 or 3 portions):
- Follow the instructions on the Kraft dinner package and cook the pastas.
- While the pastas are cooking cut slim pieces of the pepper, the brocoli and the tofu. Grilled them in a pan with a little bit of olive oil.
- Once the pastas are ready put the cheese powder from the Kraft dinner package and pour a little bit of milk or water to make it more creamy.
- Put all the grilled vegetables and the tofu in the pastas’ pot. Mix everything together.
- Add the ground pepper and the herbs (quantity you want) and add sriracha sauce to your taste.
Tips: **You can always change the tofu for hot dog sausages which are pretty cheap too and tasty. You can change the vegetables for those you have in your refrigerator.